samedi 4 février 2012

That's Greece, un film publicitaire de la Chambre de commerce gréco-britannique.



That's Greece, un film publicitaire de la Chambre de commerce gréco-britannique.


cliquer ici



2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, I am Greek. I am a 13 year old girl. I don't speak French and that's why I write to you in English. I agree completely with all the posts in your blog. I am really happy that finally some people understand that Greece is worth a lot. If it wasn't for Greece, I don't know if we would be able to talk about Europe. Think about it. Most of the European languages are based on Latin. But where do you think Latin is based on? On Greek, of course! My English isn’t very good, so I can’t express all the things I want. Plus the fact that English doesn’t offer such a wide variety of words and phrases as Greek does. I just want to show that Greeks have the ability to express their thoughts and feelings properly, even in foreign languages. I admit that this text might not be proper. I think most of it is, but I guess I’ve done some mistakes writing it. Well, it doesn’t matter. What does matter is that I want people to understand that there are still Greeks with hopes and dreams for the future, Greeks that believe Greece has a chance.
Excuse me for any mistakes in my English, but I’m only 13.
Thanks for your time
Electra, Athens

Anonyme a dit…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh_8hlf6KOg